Nylon filter cloth prefers to filtration with abrasive solids
Nylon filter cloth features the greatest abrasion resistance among the other three frequently used filter fabrics including polypropylene, polyester and cotton. It is often found in filtration applications of abrasive dusts and wet abrasive solids where abrasion resistance plays an important factor.
To meet various applications, Nylon filter cloths including spun and multifilament can be woven into plain, leno and stain patterns for fine particle filtration.
Embedded nylon filter cloth preventing capillary leakage
- Why nylon filter cloth?
- Excellent abrasion resistance;
- Excellent cake release.
- Fine particle filtration.
- Ideal for low temperature.
- High tensile strength
- Good elasticity is ideal for continuous flexing purposes.
- Suitable for caustic alkali atmosphere like dyestuffs.
- Working temperature: 248℉ (constant); 275℉ (surge)
- Where Nylon filter cloth used?
- Waste water treatment
- Not suitable for acid application.
- Not available for food processing and pharmaceuticals for nylon cloth can release a trace of harmful substances.
|Nylon Filter Cloth|
|MUNY101||300 - 400 CFM||Leno||Multifilament|
Note: Any custom specification is available. For special requirements, please contact us without hesitate.